Skybreaker is a paranormal, a sort of altered human who gained his powers during the White Event, an astronomical incident that forever set his world apart from our more 'conventional' reality. His powers are psionic in nature, and allow him to defy gravity at his leisure.
Natural Psionics (Psikinetic Powers):
Flight (t): his sole parability, this power allows James to fly at reckless, rank value 40 speeds (272.73 mph). He can manage this thanks to his ability to generate antigravity and vector himself against other matter, though he's not good at this without specialized equipment helping him.
Limitations / Enhancements:
Browning .45 Caliber Pistol: if blasting away at an opponent with his M-203 isn't necessarily practical, James can use this smaller hand cannon to inflict rank value 10 Piercing damage per shot, provided he hits his target, of course. James carries plenty of ammunition for this firearm.
Explosives: these thermite strips can be used to inflict rank value 30 Slashing damage to everyone within one sector, making them great for demolitions work. James usually has four of these handy, to either blow up buildings, walls, doors, or particularly obstinate opponents.
Flight Suit: James utilizes a rather sophisticated flight suit that offers him rank value 50 protection from friction burn and the cold experienced at extreme altitudes, as he can fly up to 40,000 feet high - at least. Additional features of his suit include:
* Helmet: James' creepy helmet has communications gear inside that allows him to talk to Medusa Web agents with rank value 20 range - 100 miles. It also has cameras and microphones installed within, that allow him to record what he's seeing and transmit it back to Babel.
* Oxygen Supply: James' flight suit provides him about ten minutes of emergency air, should he inadvertently fly too high, or find himself inside a cloud of toxic gas. In his line of work, he tends to run into that sort of thing more often than he'd like.
* Wing Pack: this device is basically a back pack that contains two expandable, forward swept wings. They provide James no lift, but seem to offer him added maneuverability in high speed flight. In game terms, consider this a +2 RS to his Coordination, for purposes of turns and such.
M-203 Grenade Launcher: this man-killer can fire a short burst of bullets to inflict rank value 20 Piercing damage, raised +1 RS when going fully automatic. It has an under-slung grenade launcher whose explosives inflict rank value 30 Slashing (fragmentary) damage.
Napalm Bolos: these things can be used to inflict rank value 20 SD Energy damage to a target. If the target doesn't spend a full turn removing the napalm (painful work, mind you), the SD effect is twice as intense as is usually the case with fire attacks.
Telescopic Lances: James has four of these on his person at any one time. He doesn't use them all that often, but he has them secreted about his person for convenient access should the need to do so arise. Each inflicts one of the following effects in combat:
* Bayonet: the tip of this lance is, in effect, a sharp pointy thing. It can be used by James to inflict rank value 6 Slashing damage per strike. He usually saves this one for last, as his other lances tend to be less... permanent in the nature of harm they inflict.
* Neurotoxic: the tip of this lance has a needle on the end, coated with a rank value 30 paralytic neurotoxin. A target hit with this baton must pass a Fortitude ACT against this rank value or fall to the ground paralyzed for 1d100 turns.
* Projection: the tip of this lance, when extended, shoots off at a target, inflicting rank value 10 Bashing damage to the target. This item has a 1 sector range, but can only be used once without retrieving the end that is shot off - or screwing a new one on.
* Taser: the tip of this lance is equipped with two high voltage prods that inflict rank value 20 Energy damage, and James' would-be target must pass a Fortitude ACT against this rank value or be stunned for 1d10 turns - not a good place to be when he's around, and feeling frisky.
Bluntness: James loves to curse. He's true potty mouth, in fact. James says what's on his mind, and he doesn't care who happens to hear it. In fact, he must pass a Willpower ACT roll at -2 RS to edit himself, should he feel like it for some reason.
Snob: James has become obsessed with the notion that the skies are his, and that those invading them must be dealt with. As such, he looks down on ground folk, and takes pains to knock others out of 'his' skies. As you can guess, he doesn't take well to other fliers in general.
Aerial Combat: James loves aerial combat, and he is truly a nuisance to aircraft that are larger and less maneuverable than he. He gains a +1 RS on all combat ACTs attempted while airborne, whether they're offensive of defensive in nature.
Detective / Espionage: as he's practically invisible to radar, James makes a great surveillance tool. The Web recognized this, and had him trained in proper spying techniques. Whether he is doing a high altitude fly-by or general surveillance, James is competent with such work.
Guns: James is well versed in the use of firearms, whether they be standard, semi-automatic, or fully automatic rifles or pistols. When wielding such weapons, James may do so at a +1 RS to his Coordination, as is described above.
Skill / Bolo: James is also skilled at the use of his napalm bolos, and adds a +1 RS to attempts to wield them. He's downright deadly with these weapons, being able to wrap them around just about any part of the human body - and he loves watching people squirm as they burn.
James is a dependable member of the Medusa Web, and can probably rely on them for aid should he need it - unless they have a good reason not to. Also, James has worked as a member of the London Black Market for a time, and presumably has multiple criminal contacts there.
James' original costume originally included a blue pair of Spandex ™ trousers, a blue vest over a black Spandex ™ shirt, silver gloves, silver boots, a black helmet, and his rather large wing pack, which assists him in various aerial maneuvers.
In time, however, James opted for a more terror-inducing ensemble. His second costume primarily consists of a black Spandex ™ body suit, complemented with black leather boots and gloves, various gray belts, webbing, pouches, and holsters, and a red skull mask.
James is an obnoxious twit. He was a jerk when he was a slime ball in the London Black Market, and he's a jerk now in the Medusa Web, thanks to his serious flight powers. He even thinks that it is his mission to dominate the skies, and he tries to do this to the best of his ability.
Real Name: James Colin Anderson
Occupation: mercenary, former gun runner, former drug dealer
Legal Status: UK citizen with a criminal record
Marital Status: divorced
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Medusa Web
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 165 lbs
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: none
James Colin Anderson was a petty, dark-minded jerk that was a known criminal in England, where he was your bargain basement gun runner, drug dealer, and all around piece of garbage. Of course, this all changed after the White Event.
Well, not really. He was still an obnoxious and petty jerk, but an obnoxious and petty jerk with powers. The power of flight, to be exact. James was about to start a new level of smuggling when he was approached by Babel, of the Medusa Web.
Liking their offer (essentially lots and lots of cash), James joined the Medusa Web as their airborne scout, by the name of Skybreaker. And that's just what he did: he scouted for trouble, and if possible, he definitely took care of it - with a smile on his face.
Skybreaker was present on the Medusa Web operation where the group came into conflict with Psi-Force. He was ready to kick some butt, but he underestimated the combat prowess of Thomas Boyd, and got knocked out of the sky for his error, quite unconscious.
His second appearance was when he, Potiphar, and Troublemaker were assigned to collect the Mark 3 MAX armor schematic, which was being held by the Canadian government after it was used against Psi-Force. The wetworks trio were successful, and killed Jake Travest in the process.
Skybreaker next appeared when the Medusa Web freed Psi-Force from the Siberian Project, and subsequently fought the creature known as Rodstvow to death - a lot. James was hurt in this battle, being blasted out of the sky, but he's still alive and kicking.
Skybreaker was thought to be active during (and after) the War, the conflict at the end of the New Universe line, but that has yet to be seen. In fact, none of his exploits beyond this point have been chronicled.
If you're not seeing this content within the technohol.com domain, it's been stolen by someone who doesn't respect others' work.