RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +20 to fellow Autobots, RV -20 regarding Decepticons.
A Transformer, Bluestreak is a metamorphic, silicon-based life form hailing from the planet Cybertron, a world of unknown and variable distance from our own. He has a large array of special abilities related to his inorganic, electromechanical existence.
Cybertronian Physique: Bluestreak is one of innumerable mechanoid life forms hailing from the planet Cybertron. Like most of his fellows, Bluestreak is possessed of a variety of special powers related to his alien physiology, including the following:
* Body Armor: made (or formed) from primarily metallic materials, Bluestreak is considerably durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Bluestreak rank value 10 protection from attack, enough to help him ignore most human assaults. Bluestreak's armor breaks down like so:
RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Bluestreak, for instance, generally stands at eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at rank value 6 as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot gunner possesses a +1 size factor. Bluestreak thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at rank value 2, these powers let Bluestreak see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing him to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most all Transformers, Bluestreak is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, Bluestreak possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses rank value 100 resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Headlights: to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Bluestreak is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate rank value 20 illumination, making driving at night no problem.
Shape Change: possibly the power he is most famous for, Bluestreak has the ability to transform! He can switch between his humanoid and his Datsun Fairlady Z forms at will, though while in the latter configuration, he possesses these vehicular characteristics:
Shoulder Mortars: packing devastating firepower, Bluestreak can launch mortars from his shoulder cannons that have an 8.2 mile (rank value 100) range, and detonate to inflict rank value 40 Slashing (fragmentary) damage - raised by +1 RS if both are used simultaneously.
Limitations / Enhancements:
Lightning Gun: supplementing his inherent hardware, Bluestreak also carries this terrible particle weapon. By priming the atmosphere with a laser that renders it especially conductive, Bluestreak can then fire a bolt of electricity along that path - with insane range!
His favorite firearm can launch lightning at anyone within twelve miles of his position, though it suffers from accuracy problems (particularly with multiple conductive targets in an area). This weapon inflicts rank value 50 Concussing Energy damage, but suffers a -2 RS penalty to hit.
Combat Paralysis: though he occasionally delights in the demolition of Decepticons, due to their destroying everything he ever knew and loved before he joined the war, Bluestreak nonetheless started out as a pacifist - and occasionally has trouble initiating conflict.
His inherent disdain for battle prompts him to attempt a Willpower ACT at the beginning of hostilities, at a -2 RS penalty. If this ACT fails, Bluestreak is prevented from attacking others, though he may attempt it again each subsequent turn until he can finally rouse himself.
Marksman: while he generally relies on natural ability when wielding his lightning gun, Bluestreak has worked extensively with his built-in mortars, as well as other, related line of sight weaponry. Whenever handling such devices, Bluestreak should do so at a +1 RS.
Though he tends to annoy his fellow Autobots more often than not, Bluestreak is a valuable member of their faction. He goes out of his way to try and cheer up others, even if he drones on and on, and is quite the grenadier with his shoulder-mounted bomb launchers.
Most of the time, Bluestreak looks like a robotic being built from silver, red, and black parts that appear to have been salvaged from a Datsun Fairlady Z. When he transforms, though, he is the spitting image of a silver (or silver with black center stripe) Datsun Fairlady Z.
Bluestreak seems the embodiment of glibness. He's always talking about something or other, and feels the need to cheerfully comment on everything that occurs in his environment. Sometimes he has something of substance to say, but it's lost in the din of his incessant jabbering.
He doesn't talk for the sake of hearing himself speak, though. No, Bluestreak's chatter masks a broken Autobot, one forever damaged when he proved to be the last survivor of the Decepticons' utter annihilation of the city of Praxus, and is used to drown out the voices inside.
That and the extreme violence he perpetrates against Decepticons, which this formerly peaceful mechanoid would've previously found abhorrent.
Real Name: Bluestreak
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: Silverstreak, Streak
Group Affiliation: the Autobots
Height: 18' (approximate)
Eyes: blue, though sometimes red
Weight: 2,824 lbs
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Bluestreak appears either as a silver and black Datsun Fairlady Z, or a silver, red, and black humanoid robot built from the parts of such.
Interested in using Technoholic content in your own project? Please read this beforehand!