RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +40 to fellow Autobots, RV -40 regarding Decepticons.
As is almost every other mechanoid from Cybertron, Bumblebee is a Transformer, a shape-shifting, silicon-based life form. All of Bumblebee's incredible abilities, at least in comparison to the average human being, are a result of his origins on this amazing world.
Cybertronian Physique: one of the Transformers, Bumblebee is like all the rest of those countless mechanoid life forms from Cybertron. In other words, he possesses a wide array of special powers inherent to his very physiology, including the following:
* Body Armor: formed or forged from primarily metallic materials, Bumblebee is considerably durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Bumblebee rank value 10 protection from attack, enough to help him ignore most human assaults. Bumblebee's armor breaks down like so:
RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Bumblebee, for instance, generally stands at almost twelve feet tall in his humanoid mode, which inherently grants him this power at rank value 4.
As such, this Autobot scout possesses a +1 size factor. Bumblebee thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: perhaps as a result of their variable sizes, Transformers can adjust their visual sensitivity with relative ease. Bumblebee's visual acuity is among the best of his fellow Autobots, however, and he wields these powers at rank value 40.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most all Transformers, Bumblebee is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: what with him being inherently inorganic, Bumblebee is completely immune to poisons and diseases of organic origin. Certain other forms of disease can affect Bumblebee, and his protection from them is 'only' rank value 100.
Headlights: to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Bumblebee is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate rank value 20 illumination, making driving at night no problem.
Horns: though he's one of the weakest Autobots, physically speaking, Bumblebee has some built-in sharp implements for melee combat. While his horns appear to be ornamental in nature, Bumblebee can nonetheless use them to inflict Slashing damage when desired.
Shape Change: possibly the power he is most famous for, Bumblebee has the ability to transform! He can switch between his humanoid and his Volkswagen Beetle forms at will, and while in the latter configuration, Bumblebee utilizes these vehicular characteristics:
Super Swimming: though he can only move at half speed under water, compared to his top speed on the road of 71 MPH, Bumblebee can nonetheless operate efficiently beneath the waves. This greatly expands the Autobots' knowledge of their enemies operations on earth.
Limitations / Enhancements:
Blaster: Bumblebee is irregularly portrayed as wielding a blaster - possibly because he has no inherent weaponry. He may fire this advanced weapon, should he be carrying it at the time, to inflict rank value 10 Force damage per powerful blast.
Detective / Espionage: eagle-eyed and hyper-attentive, Bumblebee is a natural-born spy. He excels in the gathering of information about the Decepticons, as well as other enemies of the Autobots, and can infiltrate almost any bounded space.
Stealth: similarly, Bumblebee readily avoids notice by dint of seeming inconsequential. He is an expert at keeping attention off of himself when desired, and applies a -1 RS penalty against those trying to spot him, for as long as he wants to remain inconspicuous.
Though he never seems to figure it out, Bumblebee is a particularly valued member of the Autobot team. He goes out of his way to prove himself to his fellows, likely getting himself in further over his head than even he realizes, which only endears him to his allies more.
In his vehicular configuration, Bumblebee perfectly resembles a Volkswagen Beetle, possibly the smallest automotive mode amongst his fellow Autobots. When he transforms, however, he looks like a robot built from, among other things, the leftover parts of a Volkswagen Beetle.
Eager and brave, Bumblebee readily goes where his fellow Autobots fear to tread. And this isn't just because his small size makes infiltrations into and exfiltrations out of Decepticon territory easy, oh no. You see, Bumblebee struggles incessantly with feelings of inadequacy.
Thinking that he needs to earn the respect of his peers, he goes out of his way to go out on a limb whenever given an assignment, wanting to do the most good for the Autobot cause he possibly can. Which likely gets him into much more trouble than he ought to be.
Though attentive and observant, Bumblebee has yet to realize that he already has the admiration of his allies, and needn't prove himself any.
Real Name: Bumblebee
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record, either there or on earth
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Autobots
Weight: 1,850 lbs.
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: regardless of which form he currently bears, Bumblebee is a primarily yellow (often with black trim in places) entity constructed of particularly durable alien metals.
If you're not seeing this content within the technohol.com domain, it's been stolen by someone who doesn't respect others' work.