Sunstreaker is a Transformer, a shape-changing mechanical life form hailing from Cybertron: a world that is of indeterminate and variable distance from our own. He possesses a variety of special powers related to his electromechanical, inorganic physiology.
Cybertronian Physique: Sunstreaker is one of innumerable mechanoid life forms hailing from the planet Cybertron. Like most of his fellows, he is possessed of a variety of special powers related to his alien physiology, including the following:
* Body Armor (s): possessing durability above and beyond his fellows, Sunstreaker is exceedingly well armored. His polymer-steel skin affords him intensity 12 (+3) protection from attack, enough to make him immune to most artillery fire.
* Growth (a): Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Sunstreaker, for instance, generally stands at eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at intensity 4 as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot warrior possesses a +4 size factor. This grants him a +4 bonus to the damage he inflicts on normal sized foes, while theirs suffers a -4 against him. Conversely, he suffers a -4 penalty to strike standard sized enemies in the first place, while they gain a +4 to hit him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision (w): all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at intensity 2, these powers let them see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing them to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver (i): as are most all Transformers, Sunstreaker is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having intensity 7 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, Sunstreaker possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses intensity 30 (+7) resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Headlights (i): to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Sunstreaker is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate intensity 4 illumination, making driving at night no problem.
Rocket Launcher (i): in his humanoid mode, Sunstreaker is equipped with a surface to air missile launcher on his right shoulder. These missiles have a maximum range of 37.5 miles, and inflict intensity 11 slashing damage with each deadly, explosive impact.
Shape Change (a): whenever he desires, Sunstreaker can transform between his humanoid and Lamborghini Countach LP500S modes, and often does so quickly in battle to maximize the use of his abilities. He has a top speed of 186 miles per hour in his automotive mode (intensity 5).
Hindrances / Augmentations:
Electron Pulse Rifle (i): this potent device can emit three hundred electron pulses per second, making its output something of a continuous beam of high-energy particles. This weapon can inflict intensity 10 energy damage per deadly blast.
Advanced Guns (a): Sunstreaker is an accomplished sharpshooter, and excels in the use of many different, advanced weapon types. Whenever he handles energy-based weaponry, Sunstreaker may fire such devices at one difficulty level lower than is usually necessary.
Boxing (s): in addition to his mastery of advanced projectile weaponry, Sunstreaker is well-versed in melee combat techniques. He may split his pre-card play action score between two unarmed melee attacks, the latter of which occurs as a contingent action.
Though most of them dislike him, Sunstreaker can rely upon his fellow Autobots for aid when necessary. After all, he is a clinically merciless combatant, and has pulled the proverbial fat out of the fire for countless Autobots in times past.
Sunstreaker's brother, Sideswipe, tolerates his rotten attitude a bit more than the other Autobots. But then, he's usually on the receiving end of a lot less trash talk from Sunstreaker - possibly because they're more alike than the two would care to admit.
Gloryhound, with a secondary calling of Demolisher: while most Autobots fight for more valorous reasons, Sunstreaker does so to prove to other mechanoids just how much better than them he really is. That and warfare is a great outlet for his violent tendencies.
In his vehicle mode, Sunstreaker is a dead ringer for a yellow 'super tuning' Lamborghini Countach LP500S with an exposed, rear-mounted engine. In his humanoid configuration, Sunstreaker resembles a black and yellow robot built from various Lamborghini parts.
Sunstreaker is an egotistical sociopath. He has an overwhelming requirement to be acknowledged for both his martial prowess and superior aesthetic design by friend and foe alike - and he can demolish the latter when they don't in fact praise him in the manner he prefers.
Similarly, he's constantly berating his fellow Autobots for what he perceives as their (many) shortcomings. Most of them would gladly 'forget' him on some uninhabited rock if it weren't for the simple fact that Sunstreaker is, in fact, about as good in a scrap as he thinks he is.
Real Name: Sunstreaker
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: Autobots
Height: 18' (approximate)
Eyes: sometimes blue, sometimes yellow
Weight: approximately two tons
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Sunstreaker appears either as a yellow 'super tuning' Lamborghini Countach LP500S or a black and yellow humanoid robot built from the parts of such. His head has distinctive, yellow and black fins (or 'ears') on each side.
If you're not seeing this content within the technohol.com domain, it's been stolen by someone who doesn't respect others' work.