RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +20 to fellow Autobots, RV -20 regarding Decepticons.
Windcharger is a Transformer, a shape-changing mechanical life form hailing from Cybertron: a world that is of indeterminate and variable distance from our own. He possesses a variety of special abilities and powers related to his inorganic, electromechanical 'physiology'.
Cybertronian Physique: Windcharger is one of innumerable mechanoid life forms hailing from the planet Cybertron. Like most of his fellows, he is possessed of a variety of special powers related to his alien physiology, including the following:
* Body Armor: made (or formed) from primarily metallic materials, Windcharger is rather durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords him rank value 10 protection from attack, enough to protect him from most basic human assault. Windcharger's armor breaks down as follows:
RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Windcharger, for instance, generally stands at around twelve feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at rank value 4 as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot combatant possesses a +1 size factor. He thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at rank value 2, these powers let Windcharger see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing him to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most Transformers, Windcharger is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, Windcharger possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses rank value 100 resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Headlights: to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Windcharger is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate rank value 20 illumination, making driving at night no problem.
Magnetism Generation: Windcharger's arms function as incredibly powerful electromagnets, allowing him generate enough magnetic force to either attract or repel objects with rank value 40 brawn, depending on their nature, as far as six sectors distant.
However, his magnetic powers are much more formidable in close proximity. When wielding them on anything within his current sector, Windcharger may apply rank value 50 amounts of force, and can even tear ferrous objects apart if he focuses on doing so directly.
Shape Change: whenever he desires, Windcharger can transform between his humanoid and Pontiac Firebird Trans Am modes, and often does so quickly in battle for tactical purposes. When he's a Trans Am, Windcharger has these vehicular characteristics:
Limitations / Enhancements:
Blaster: Windcharger is irregularly portrayed as wielding a blaster - possibly because he has no inherent weaponry. He may fire this advanced weapon, should he be carrying it at the time, to inflict rank value 10 Force damage per powerful blast.
Acceleration Tolerance 3: one trait that sets Windcharger apart from his fellows is his staggering acceleration tolerance, being able to go from zero to sixty in literally no time flat. Despite his low Fortitude, Windcharger can accelerate at up to four sectors per turn.
Due to both his natural skill and his special abilities, Windcharger is a valuable member of the Autobots, and is generally well liked by his fellows. He can consider this Transformer faction as a whole a reliable contact - particularly when taking on Decepticons is involved.
When operating clandestinely on earth, Windcharger typically takes the form of a cherry red Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, one with black tinted windows. Of course, upon transforming, he resembles a giant red, gray and chrome robot built primarily from leftover Trans Am bits.
Windcharger excels at making snap decisions, handling situations where fast, decisive actions are required. This makes him a great asset on the battle field, and the Autobots can generally rely upon his rapid problem solving abilities to save the day.
The only problem is that he's highly impulsive and impatient, not being able to turn off that whole 'going with the flow and not stopping to consider the consequences of his actions' thing. This also leads him to burning himself out, due to ignoring his limitations.
Or, more precisely, not bothering to think about them at all - at least until it's too late.
Real Name: Windcharger
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: Autobots
Eyes: blue, sometimes covered with a tinted visor
Weight: 3,500 lbs
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Windcharger appears as either red Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, one with black tinted windows, or a red and gray robot with various steel and/or chromed components in places, seemingly built from spare Trans Am parts.
Interested in using Technoholic content in your own project? Please read this beforehand!