Origin: Like most of his fellow Decepticons, Skywarp is a Transformer, a mechanoid entity that hails from the strange and mysterious world of Cybertron. Inorganic by nature, Skywarp has a number of specialized powers that can only be considered super human in origin.
Cybertronian Physique: as are the other Decepticons, Skywarp is a robotic entity of Cybertronian origin. As such, this sadistic, small-minded thug has by his very nature the use of a large variety of abilities that reflect this. His very body gives Skywarp these super human powers:
* Body Armor (s): formed or forged from mainly metallic substances, Skywarp is somewhat durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Skywarp intensity 4 (+1) protection from attack, enough to help him ignore many human assaults.
* Growth (a): Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Skywarp, for instance, stands at around eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at intensity 4 as a general matter of course.
As such, Skywarp possesses a +4 size factor. This means he suffers a -4 penalty when targeting human sized foes, but inflicts +4 damage against them. Conversely, while they benefit from a +4 when targeting him, human sized foes inflict -4 damage against Skywarp.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision (w): as do most Transformers, Skywarp possesses the power to manipulate his visual acuity one way or the other. This grants him these powers at intensity 2, allowing him to read microfiche and see items several miles away with ease.
* Radio Transceiver (i): as are most Cybertronians, Skywarp is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Transformer within a wide radius of his person, having intensity 7 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison (s): as an inorganic lifeform, Skywarp possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses intensity 30 (+7) resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease and toxin.
Flight (a): being able to transform into a fighter jet, Skywarp can naturally make use of this power, doing so with intensity 12 ability - with a top speed of Mach 2. Skywarp seems capable of using this power in either configuration, though at a -4 in humanoid mode.
Machine Guns (a): his primary armament, Skywarp is equipped with variable-caliber machine guns in either mode. These weapons can be fired to inflict his Agility +5 damage in a short, controlled burst, or his Agility +6 damage when wielded fully automatic.
Missile Launcher (i): supplementing his inherent machine guns, Skywarp is also equipped with a powerful bank of heat-seeking missiles he can use on ground-based targets or other aircraft. These projectiles each inflict intensity 10 fragmentary damage.
Shape Change (a): his signature ability, this power allows Skywarp to transform, at will, between his humanoid and F-15 fighter jet modes. Though not the fastest of the Seekers, Skywarp can nonetheless use this form to deadly effect when directed properly.
Teleportation (i): the ability that makes his presence tactically useful to the Decepticons, Skywarp may instantly transport himself between two points in space, without crossing the intervening real estate. This power functions with intensity 2 ability (up to 2.5 miles per hop).
Hindrances / Augmentations:
Bully: Skywarp enjoys nothing more than to play puerile, violent pranks on others, primarily to stroke his ego and make himself feel superior. If an obvious opportunity to perform such antics presents itself, Skywarp is at Willpower zero (0) to avoid taking advantage.
Aerial Combat (a): as one of the Decepticon Seekers, Skywarp is naturally an expert in aerial combat maneuvers. He may reduce the difficulty required of him when resolving combat maneuvers while in the air by one difficulty level, whether they are offensive of defensive in nature.
Skywarp is one of the Decepticons, and can presumably rely upon his allies for aid in a pinch - at least, until he can't. Though some tend to be put off by his pranks, particularly when they're the target of such, few can debate the utility of his teleportational capabilities.
Demolisher: an uncreative boor, Skywarp is the kind of thug who is attracted to the Decepticon cause mostly for the opportunity to wreck that which others have built. He likes nothing more than to tear down others, figuratively or literally, to make himself feel better.
When in his vehicular mode, Skywarp resembles a black F-15 combat fighter, with silver and purple trim on his wings, and orange cockpit glass. When transformed into his humanoid configuration, Skywarp is an eighteen foot tall, black and purple robot seemingly built from F-15 bits.
Willfully ignorant and uncreative despite his relatively high intellect, Skywarp is generally useless without someone to direct his destructive urges. He reacts poorly to the unexpected, and most often has to be told what to do in all but the most straight-forward of situations.
Sadistic to a fault, Skywarp enjoys playing pranks on others, generally of a brutal nature. Both friends and foes are subject to this form of torture, and his allies generally find amusement in the juvenile nature of his teleportational cruelty - save for his current victim, anyway.
Despite his many faults, Skywarp has a rather high opinion of himself, and enjoys inflicting himself upon others given the opportunity. He takes his pleasures when the opportunity arises, but rarely goes out of his way to make such opportunities happen, for that would involve effort.
And that's not something Skywarp gives freely.
Real Name: Skywarp
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron wanted both there and on earth for a variety of crimes, both serious and juvenile
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Decepticons
Height: 18' (approximately)
Eyes: red (sometimes gold)
Weight: 36,000 lbs
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Skywarp, in either of his modes, appears to be a mechanical entity that is primarily black and purple in hue, though he adds a dash of silver here and there in both configurations.
If you're not seeing this content within the technohol.com domain, it's been stolen by someone who doesn't respect others' work.