Gd +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. Am +50 amongst fellow Autobots, Am -50 amongst Predacons / Decepticons / Vehicons.
Like his two brothers, as well as the rest of the Autobots on earth, Prowl is an electromechanical being from Cybertron, a robot that strives to prevent Decepticon dominion of the universe. This alien may also be from another time period, making him doubly out of place on earth.
Cybertronian Physique: like his fellow Autobots, Prowl is a robotic entity of Cybertronian origin. As such, this stickler for procedure has, by his very nature, the use of a large variety of abilities that reflect this. His very body gives Prowl these super-human powers:
* Body Armor: made (or formed) from primarily metallic materials, Prowl is considerably durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords him Good (10) protection from attack, enough to shrug off most basic human assaults. Prowl's armor breaks down as follows:
Gd 10 / Pr 4 / Sh 0 / Sh 0 / Sh 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Prowl, for instance, stands at approximately eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at Typical (6) rank as a general matter of course.
As such, this law enforcer possesses a +1 size factor. He thus suffers a -1 CS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 CS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 CS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at Feeble (2) rank, these powers let Prowl see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing him to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most Transformers on earth, Prowl is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other nearby Cybertronians, having Excellent (20) range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, Prowl possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses Unearthly (100) resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Barrier Shield: in his robot mode, the rear of Prowl's chassis winds up on his left arm, and serves as a particularly effective shield. With a successful shield maneuver, he can make use of this item's Unearthly (100) protection from attack, which breaks down as follows:
Un 100 / Am 50 / Rm 30 / Gd 10 / Pr 4
Computer Link: when he had his new spark engine installed, Prowl also had a special, wireless computer modem of Cybertronian design added as well. This modem gives him the computer link power with Incredible (40) ability, letting him access remote systems for various reasons.
Headlights: to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Prowl is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate Excellent (20) intensity illumination, which make driving at night no problem.
Mach Search Radar System: installed alongside his new remote computer link, this incredibly intelligent threat detection system can be used by Prowl to identify and track any serious threat within a five mile range! As such, this power functions with Poor (4) effectiveness.
Shape Change: whenever he desires, Prowl can transform between his humanoid and Lamborghini mode, and often does so quickly for tactical purposes. This power is voice-activated, however ('Prowl, Transform!'). His Lamborghini mode has these vehicular statistics:
Spark Engine: super-charged by Ultra Magnus' Matrix powers in battle, Prowl was given a new spark engine to handle this additional energy. When he uses this engine, he transforms from white/black to blue/white in hue in an impressive discharge of power.
In addition to this spectacular visual, this engine grants Prowl various enhancements. While it costs him 1 CS of Endurance, it enhances his Speed by +1 CS, adds +1 CS to the power he can channel into his jet boosters, and grants him a +2 CS to his Strength rank (+10 Health).
Transparent Vision: another optical power of Prowl's is his ability to peer through solid matter to see what's inside it - or on the other side of a barrier, for instance. This power functions at Monstrous (75) rank, meaning very little can escape Prowl's watchful eyes.
Triple Beam Attack: when they need to pool their resources, the three Autobot Brothers can combine their weapons to emit a powerful energy assault. This combined blast of spark engine power is potent enough to inflict Unearthly (100) Energy damage per devastating blast.
Limitations / Enhancements:
Jet Booster: Prowl's pride and joy, this device is actually a set of two similar weapons, both of which are typically used to produce various effects. They function in a twinned fashion, but this is taken into account in the ranks of the many powers listed below:
* Booster Battle Blade / Jet Claw: the jet booster can emit a stream of intense plasma several feet long, a non-propulsive semi-construct that Prowl can use as a set of energy blades. Prowl can use this function to inflict Incredible (40) Armor Piercing Energy damage in melee.
* Combustion Missiles: in addition to emitting flames, the jet booster can fire missiles that are loaded up with a combustive material. When they strike a foe, these mini-missiles will detonate spectacularly to inflict Incredible (40) SD Energy damage in a fragmentary fashion.
* Fusion Flame: when his combustion missiles aren't necessary (say, he's shooting at someone who isn't under water or in space), Prowl typically just wields his fusion flame. This flame is a series of mini fireballs that inflict Incredible (40) SD Energy damage per deadly burst.
* Jet Booster Attack: when he's not feeling particularly lethal, Prowl can fire the entire Jet Booster itself at an opponent - which tends to catch them off-guard. The jet boosters inflict Incredible (40) Blunt Attack damage on impact - and quickly return to Prowl afterward.
* Speed Boosters: primarily useful in his vehicle mode (though he could theoretically use it in either), this function of the jet booster allows Prowl to accelerate incredibly fast, achieving speeds as determined on the 'air' travel column for 1d10 turns!
Advanced Guns: Prowl is adept in the use of advanced, energy-based projectiles weapons - primarily his jet booster, of course, but others as well. When using such weaponry in battle, Prowl may do so as though is already-considerable Agility score was +1 CS in rank.
Energy Weapons: in addition to his ability to use the many projectile attacks in his jet booster, Prowl is also adept in the use of its jet claw, as well as most other energy blades. When wielding such weapons in melee, Prowl may do so without penalty (but at no bonus).
Law Enforcement: in his effort to blend into human civilization, Prowl has learned the ins and outs of human law enforcement, principles he truly takes to heart. As such, he also has the Law and Guns skills as well, giving him the same skills that any other police officer would have on the job.
Naturally, Prowl can rely upon his two brothers, Side Burn and X-Brawn, for assistance should he need it, no matter how he managed to get himself into trouble in the first place. He can also count the other Autobots on earth as allies, as well as the humans Dr. Onishi and Koji Onishi.
In his vehicle mode, Prowl perfectly resembles a white Lamborghini decorated with black trim, and modified to serve as a (rather fast) police vehicle - complete with red police lights. In his robot mode, he appears to be a tall robot built from the parts of a white Lamborghini with black trim.
When in his 'Super Prowl' mode, he looks the same in form, but is instead blue with white trim, and has red and blue police lights.
Prowl is the most dedicated of the three Autobot Brothers, who has taken his role in human society above and beyond the call of duty, and eats, drinks, and breathes the Law. This doesn't get in the way of his fight with Megatron's minions, however - Prowl takes that duty equally seriously.
Real Name: Prowl
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Autobots
Weight: approximately 1.25 tons
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Prowl is composed of a strong alien metal that is primarily black and white in hue (or blue and white, depending).
The exact origin of the Autobot called Prowl isn't exactly known. You see, it is known that he comes from Cybertron, as does his fellows, but it isn't known if this is the Cybertron of a parallel earth, or one of the future; this makes things regarding his background rather complicated.
Regardless, it is known that he and the Autobots learned of Megatron's evil designs for earth, and as such they hoofed it to beat the vile Predacon to that world. Arriving literally years before the would-be master of the universe, Prowl and company had plenty of time to prepare.
Blending into human society by taking on the forms of earthen vehicles, the Autobots acted to help humanity as they prepared for the Predacon onslaught, at the same time building a powerful, global space bridge network that would allow them to drive anywhere on earth within minutes.
Doing his part to blend in, Prowl took on the form of a police car - a particularly fast police car. Once he began to work with the police, he grew to admire the fight against crime. As such, when he's not on patrol looking for Predacons or Decepticons, Prowl assists human law enforcement.
Of course, his absolute focus on law and order tends to color most of his actions in an orderly light - occasionally causing grief for his brothers... especially Side Burn. The youngest Autobot Brother tends to ignore things like speed limits, not to mention any other traffic law.
However, Prowl doesn't let this get in the way of the fight against the Predacons. When the time comes to put those evil robots in their place, he works seamlessly with his brothers - not to mention Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots - to save humanity from their odious scourge!
And he has done so time and time again while Megatron - and later Galvatron - proceeded in his plot to take control of the mightiest Autobot of all: Fortress Maximus! In one battle after another, Prowl and his compatriots opposed this titanic villain's plan to seize Maximus for his masters.
Once Galvatron located the immense warrior, Prowl and company shifted their efforts into high gear and, in a great battle, managed to finally defeat him and his many cronies. Locking them up, our hero and his allies then carted 'em to an asteroid penal colony by Cybertron.
Prowl's further activities have yet to be revealed.
Interested in using Technoholic content in your own project? Please read this beforehand!