RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +40 to fellow Autobots / Maximals, RV -40 regarding Predacons / Decepticons / Vehicons.
Like his fellow Spychangers, as well as the rest of the Autobots on earth, R.E.V. is an electromechanical being from Cybertron, a robot that strives to prevent Decepticon dominion of the universe. This alien may also be from another time period, making him doubly out of place on earth.
Cybertronian Physique: like his fellow Autobots, R.E.V. is a robotic entity of Cybertronian origin. As such, tactical genius has, by his very nature, the use of a large variety of abilities that reflect this. His very body gives R.E.V. these super-human powers:
* Body Armor: made (or formed) from primarily metallic materials, R.E.V. is considerably durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords him rank value 10 protection from attack, enough to shrug off most basic human assaults. R.E.V.'s armor breaks down as follows:
RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. R.E.V., for instance, generally stands at around twelve feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at rank value 4 as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot tactician possesses a +1 size factor. He thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at rank value 2, these powers let R.E.V. see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing him to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most Transformers on earth, R.E.V. is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other nearby Cybertronians, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, R.E.V. possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses rank value 100 resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Shape Change: whenever he desires, R.E.V. can transform between his humanoid and sports car mode, and often does so quickly in battle to maximize the use of his abilities. This power is voice-activated, however ('R.E.V., Transform!'). His automotive mode has these characteristics:
Spark Engine: supercharged like the Autobot brothers were via the Matrix, the six original Spychangers were subsequently given new spark engines to handle their increased power. After this event, each of these six Autobots developed additional, mysterious abilities.
When activating his spark engine, R.E.V. will turn dark blue in hue, with red and gray trim in places. He can then enjoy the benefit of rank value 40 flight while so supercharged, allowing him to soar through the air at 272.73 miles per hour!
Spychanger Powers: as a member of the elite Autobot Spychangers squad, R.E.V. has acquired access to a series of special abilities that most Autobots - heck, most Transformers, really - lack. These rather handy, versatile abilities include the following super-human powers:
* Blending: important to their roles as the Autobot spies, this power augments the Spychangers' disguise abilities considerably. It allows them to disappear into their surroundings with little or no assistance from any props or other accessories, and they can do so with rank value 40 skill.
* Clinging: the Spychangers can all defy gravity to an extent. When not flying, R.E.V. can nonetheless drive along any surface in his vicinity, regardless of either its horizontal or vertical relation to the local plane of gravity, doing so with rank value 40 skill.
* Inferno Blast: when acting in concert, the Spychangers can combine their energies. One use of this ability allows them to generate rank value 100 heat, inflicting like Energy damage on contact - this is great against very large foes, or when making their own roads!
* Intangibility: an interesting power that the Spychangers have demonstrated here and there is their ability to pass through solid matter as if it wasn't there. They use this ability rarely, suggesting that it requires a lot of power to work. Regardless, this is a rank value 40 power.
* Jelling: this power allows R.E.V. to temporarily solidify the surface of liquids beneath him, letting him drive on fluids with rank value 40 ability. This primarily works in his vehicle mode, but if he transforms at high speed, R.E.V. can 'skid' on water for some time.
Super Jumping: R.E.V.'s special ability, this power allows him to leap incredibly vast distances in a single bound. Functioning at rank value 150, R.E.V.'s leaping power lets him jump two sectors up or forward, and 2.5 sectors down, all without hurting himself in the slightest.
Limitations / Enhancements:
Shotgun: though not as violently inclined as some of his fellow Spychangers, R.E.V.'s firearm nonetheless packs quite a punch. He carries a high tech shotgun with him at all times, which he may wield to inflict rank value 10 Piercing damage to his target and all adjacent to him or her.
Detective / Espionage: common to the Spychangers, this talent represents their ability to blend into their surroundings, collect information, and even solve mysteries if they find it necessary. It grants them a +1 RS to the applicable trait in ACTs of these kinds.
Guns: lacking special attack powers like those possessed by his leader, Hot Shot, R.E.V. is required to resort to gunplay in battle. R.E.V. can use any standard, semi-automatic, or fully automatic rifle or pistol as though his Coordination score was +1 RS in value.
Tactics: R.E.V. is a master tactician, using his understanding of combat to assist Hot Shot, in the execution of battle plans. His Intellect score should be considered +1 RS for such purposes. He also has a considerable understanding of standard military protocols and procedures.
As a member of the elite Spychangers, R.E.V. can naturally rely on his close-knit teammates for assistance should he need it, not to mention the other Autobots. After all, he and his friends must stick together, lest they be ripped to shreds by their Predacon / Decepticon / Vehicon foes.
In his vehicle mode, R.E.V. resembles a yellow Lamborghini Diablo, with black tinted windows, silver hubcaps, and a stylized red 'eagle' painted on his hood. In his humanoid form, R.E.V. resembles a yellow and red robot built from spare, high performance car parts.
Tactical officer of the Spychangers, R.E.V. aids his leader Hot Shot with intelligent decisions. With his excellent jumping power, he springs about from building to building, almost like a bird. He is also equipped with a shotgun. R.E.V. acts as a balancing point against W.A.R.S.' violent attitude.
Real Name: R.E.V. (Race Exertion Vehicle)
Occupation: tactician, spy
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record on earth
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Spychangers, the Autobots
Weight: 1.75 tons
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: R.E.V. is composed of a strong alien metal that is primarily yellow and red in color, with bits of white metal in places. He either appears as a Lamborghini Diablo or a robot built from the parts of such a vehicle.
The exact origin of the Autobot called R.E.V. isn't exactly known. You see, he comes from Cybertron, as does his fellows, but it isn't known if this is the Cybertron of a parallel earth, or the Cybertron of the future; this makes things regarding his background rather complicated.
However, he and his Autobot allies learned of the evil Megatron's designs for the planet earth, and subsequently hoofed it to beat the vile Predacon to that world. Arriving literally years before the would-be master of the universe, R.E.V. and company had plenty of time to prepare.
Blending into human society by taking on the forms of earthen vehicles, the Autobots acted to help humanity as they prepared for the Predacon onslaught, at the same time building a powerful, global space bridge network that would allow them to drive anywhere on earth within minutes.
In addition to this, a team of Autobots trained relentlessly to become an elite intelligence-gathering force for Optimus Prime. This team, led by Prime's own cousin, Hot Shot, is known as the Spychangers, though most of the Autobots didn't even know who they were at first.
After all, they began training together the instant they arrived on earth. And this training has paid off, as R.E.V. and the Spychangers have helped their fellow Autobots turn defeat into victory on numerous occasions when they weren't busy with their espionage missions.
With the help of R.E.V. and his fellow Spychangers, the Autobots drove the Predacons (and the Decepticons and Vehicons, as well) from the earth. After most of the Autobots left earth however, R.E.V. and company became aware of a new threat to this world.
Lacking backup outside of their own, immediate team, the Spychangers were all outfitted with enhanced spark engines, which granted them incredible powers! R.E.V., in addition to his new, emerald color scheme, can fly when invoking his super spark engine!
Which should come in handy in the Spychangers' fight against this new, mysterious foe of theirs!
Interested in using Technoholic content in your own project? Please read this beforehand!